The West Geauga After Prom committee is pleased to announce our 4th year of the Prom Fashion Show & Beyond Extravaganza!
Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Doors Open at 12:00 PM – Fashion Show 1:00-3:00 PM
West Geauga Middle School Gym 8611 Cedar Road, Chesterland, OH 44026
SENIOR STUDENTS IN PROM ATTIRE · PROM VENDORS · COLLEGE DORM VENDORS
GRADUATION PARTY VENDORS · CHINESE AUCTION RAFFLE
TAKE ADVANTAGE of EVENT SPECIAL DISCOUNTS, OFFERS FROM VENDORS & service sign-up opportunities!
You’ll be able to visit vendors before, during & after the show
Advance sale tickets sold during lunch at WGHS week prior to event;
RSVP for VIP reservations by 3/6 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Tickets: $5 General Admission Tickets $7
VIP Tables Available: 4 seats for $50 or 8 seats for $100
Includes early entrance, premier seating and lunch
Attire generously provided by American Commodore Tuxedo
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT WEST GEAUGA AFTER PROM CLASS OF 2018
2018 Bracket Pool
$10 per bracket 50/50 Pool Split
- We are using Poolhost.com
- Paid entries will get an email invitation to set up their bracket(s) online.
- When you get your invitation, feel free to set up your pool host account and familiarize yourself with the site.
- You can start filling out your bracket(s) after Selection Sunday on March 11th.
- Brackets must be entered no later than 12:15pm on March 15th.
- No changes or entries are allowed after the deadline.
- Unpaid brackets will be deleted. Don’t enter more brackets than paid for.
- We are not counting “First 4”/Play in games.
- Round 1 (64 teams) – 1 Point per game (32 total points)
- Round 2 (32 teams) – 2 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 3 (sweet 16) – 4 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 4 (elite 8) – 8 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 5 (final 4) – 16 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 6 – Final – 16 points total
- Tie Break – Estimate total points scored in final
Payment with email to:
- West Geauga After Prom, P.O. Box 1014, Chesterland OH 44026
- Send to High School Office in envelope marked “After Prom March Madness”
**Cash or Check payable to “West Geauga High School – After Prom”**
Our next meeting is Saturday, February 17th from 9:30-10:30 at the Geauga West Library. Please spread the word so that we have a great turn-out.
We need a lot of help on all committees! Please join in!