What a successful event! Thank you to our Fashion Show Committee and all the volunteers! Thank you to all the Vendors and everyone that donated for our Chinese Auction Basket Raffle!
Follow the link for some pics.
PHOTOS: West Geauga High School Fashion Show, March 10, 2018
The West Geauga After Prom committee is pleased to announce our 4th year of the Prom Fashion Show & Beyond Extravaganza!
Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Doors Open at 12:00 PM – Fashion Show 1:00-3:00 PM
West Geauga Middle School Gym 8611 Cedar Road, Chesterland, OH 44026
SENIOR STUDENTS IN PROM ATTIRE · PROM VENDORS · COLLEGE DORM VENDORS
GRADUATION PARTY VENDORS · CHINESE AUCTION RAFFLE
TAKE ADVANTAGE of EVENT SPECIAL DISCOUNTS, OFFERS FROM VENDORS & service sign-up opportunities!
You’ll be able to visit vendors before, during & after the show
Advance sale tickets sold during lunch at WGHS week prior to event;
RSVP for VIP reservations by 3/6 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Tickets: $5 General Admission Tickets $7
VIP Tables Available: 4 seats for $50 or 8 seats for $100
Includes early entrance, premier seating and lunch
Attire generously provided by American Commodore Tuxedo
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT WEST GEAUGA AFTER PROM CLASS OF 2018
2018 Bracket Pool
$10 per bracket 50/50 Pool Split
- We are using Poolhost.com
- Paid entries will get an email invitation to set up their bracket(s) online.
- When you get your invitation, feel free to set up your pool host account and familiarize yourself with the site.
- You can start filling out your bracket(s) after Selection Sunday on March 11th.
- Brackets must be entered no later than 12:15pm on March 15th.
- No changes or entries are allowed after the deadline.
- Unpaid brackets will be deleted. Don’t enter more brackets than paid for.
- We are not counting “First 4”/Play in games.
- Round 1 (64 teams) – 1 Point per game (32 total points)
- Round 2 (32 teams) – 2 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 3 (sweet 16) – 4 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 4 (elite 8) – 8 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 5 (final 4) – 16 points per game (32 total points)
- Round 6 – Final – 16 points total
- Tie Break – Estimate total points scored in final
Payment with email to:
- West Geauga After Prom, P.O. Box 1014, Chesterland OH 44026
- Send to High School Office in envelope marked “After Prom March Madness”
**Cash or Check payable to “West Geauga High School – After Prom”**
Our next meeting is Saturday, February 17th from 9:30-10:30 at the Geauga West Library. Please spread the word so that we have a great turn-out.
We need a lot of help on all committees! Please join in!
The 21st Annual After Prom Indoor Flea Market and Craft Fair will be held this year on:
Sunday, April 8th from 9am-2:30pm at West Geauga Middle School – 8611 Cedar Road, Chesterland, OH 44026 (behind the high school and stadium)
Donation drop off day is Saturday, April 7th from 9am-3:00pm.
Save your gently used household items to donate to After Prom.
Please NO large CRT-type TVs/computer monitors, broken/out of date electronics, exercise equipment or clothing.
Want to make a little extra $$ by selling those items you just don’t need anymore? Got a service or product you want to sell?
Rent a 10’x10′ table and sell your wares! Information and forms coming very soon!
Questions? Contact the After Prom committee at: WGAfterProm18@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/WestGafterprom
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/WGAfterProm
Support After Prom by purchasing Super Bowl Squares!
For more information, contact Susie Lloyd at email@example.com
or use this form: Super Bowl Squares Form
The After Prom Committee is starting to come together, watch this space and check our social media sites for announcements and information!
There are many files from the 2015/2016 and some 2017 events, flyers, etc. available that can be re-purposed by upcoming classes. Access them here: WGAP Google Drive
Good luck to future committees!